G&G TECH develops and publishes its personal information processing guidelines as follows to protect the personal information of its customers and to promptly address any related complaints pursuant to Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act:
1. Purpose of processing personal information
G&G TECH processes the personal information of its customers for the below-listed purposes and does not use it for any purposes other than those specified below:
- Identification and control of customers or users of the services provided by G&G TECH
2. Processing period and retention of personal information
① G&G TECH processes and retains its customers' personal information according to the period of processing and retention agreed to by the customers upon collection of their personal information, or according to the period of processing and use of personal information as provided under the relevant statutes.
② The period of processing and retention of specific personal information items is as follows:
- Customer management: To be deleted when requested by the service users.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
G&G TECH does not provide any personal information to third parties unless separately agreed to by the information subject or when it is necessary to comply with specific statutory provisions, including Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
4. Rights and duties of information subjects/legal agents and methods of exercising them
Information subjects may exercise their rights related to the protection of their personal information collected by G&G Tech as follows:
- 1. Information subjects may request to review their own personal information.
- 2. Information subjects may request the correction of any errors in their personal information.
- 3. Information subjects may request the deletion of their personal information.
5. Items of personal information to be processed
G&G TECH processes the following items of personal information:
- The information subject’s name in full, office phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
6. Deletion or destruction of personal information
① G&G TECH destroys the relevant personal information files without delay once the purpose of their collection and use has been achieved.
② G&G TECH destroys the personal information files using the following means:
- Digital files: Deletion of files
7. Personal information protection manager
G&G TECH appoints a personal information protection manager to address the complaints of information subjects related to the handling of their personal information, to remedy any damages incurred by the information subjects, and to take responsibility for the overall supervision of its operations related to the processing of personal information.
▶ Seon-geun Park, personal information protection manager
- Name in full: Seon-geun ParkPosition: representative
- Tel. No.: 02-2675-5291 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-2675-5026
8. Changes in G&G Tech’s Personal Information Processing Policy
This personal information processing policy shall enter into force on January 1, 2019.